The village of New Berlin’s board minutes are official records of the meetings held by the village board. These minutes document the discussions, decisions, and actions taken by the board during their meetings. They provide an important record of the village’s governance and are available to the public as a means of transparency and accountability. The minutes typically include details such as the date and time of the meeting, the names of board members present, and a summary of the items discussed and any votes taken. They are an important tool for keeping track of the village’s progress and ensuring that the board is acting in the best interests of the community.
- Board Minutes (3 downloads)
- April 2023 Minutes - Special Meeting April 18 (22 downloads)
- April 2023 Minutes (25 downloads)
- March 2023 Minutes - Budget Workshop (20 downloads)
- March 2023 Minutes (24 downloads)
- February 2023 Minutes - Emergency Meeting (26 downloads)
- February 2023 Minutes (26 downloads)
- January 2023 Minutes - Special Meeting (20 downloads)
- January 2023 Minutes (20 downloads)
- December 2022 Minutes (15 downloads)
- November 2022 Minutes (26 downloads)
Please see the Village Clerk Treasurer to obtain minutes from prior meetings.